We do! We recommend two different positions for donning the garment. Use the one that is most comfortable for you.
Standing (or the stocking method)
- Before attempting to put on the garment, loosely fasten all the garment tabs. When you’re done, the garment will look like a stocking.
- Slide your leg into the garment as though you were putting on a stocking.
- Once your foot is at the end of the garment, adjust the tabs to get a tight fit. We recommend working from bottom to top.
Lying down (or the wrap method)
- Unfasten the garment tabs and lay the garment out flat where you can lie down.
- Place your leg on top of the garment.
- Next, place your foot into the garment foot piece. Wrap the garment piece that has no tabs over the top of your leg, and tuck it under your leg to keep it in place.
- Secure the garment by fastening the tabs. We recommend working from bottom to top.
If the pneumatic garment is not wrapping around your entire leg, you may use extenders for the self-fastening tabs, which come with the Aria Free system. You will find 7 extenders included—one for each tab.
To use the extenders, lay them out with the garment, as shown, and attach the dark grey side to the self-fastening tabs on the garment. NOTE: Only attach the extenders to the tabs that do not fit.
Once you have attached the necessary extenders to achieve a good fit, follow the instructions found in the “Wearing your garment” section of the user guide.